Monday 20 January 2014

Made a Killing by Zach Abrams.

Follow DCI Alex Warren and his team as they try to catch a murderer in Glasgow. This is a typical crime thriller done in the style of the successful television series The Bill. This novel is not just about the solving of a murder but also the lives of the many characters involved. Zach's character development is very good and I liked the lead character Alex.

I enjoyed reading this novel as there was plenty of detail and a good plot. I liked the feel of the story and it developed into a very entertaining read. The mix of police work and everyday life worked very well, making this tale realistic. I liked the way Zach suggested to the reader who the main suspect was as the story progressed. The ending was a surprise until the murderer filled in the blanks.

I think Made a Killing is a good book which I will vote 4 stars and I like Zach's style of writing. He is an author to watch and I look forward to his next book. This novel was written in 2012 and is available as a 375 KB Amazon Kindle eBook.

No comments:

Post a Comment