Monday 7 June 2021

Deviant by Consuela Barnes.

Deviant is an Adult short story of just 16 pages and follows a consensual group indoor sex session.


I liked how this fun read was told in the first person by a young dance teacher. She plays the submissive role and was granted the safe word of “Avocado” - this will forever bring a smile to the reader when they go supermarket shopping. 


I found Deviant to be very easy reading with a good flow and pace. I found it funny the concern about spills on floor tiles and simply blown away by the use of anal beads.


Deviant is a refreshing distraction from my usual reading genre of crime/mystery/thriller and is just long enough to provide a cheap accessible thrill with no boring repetition or padding.


I consider Deviant to be an OKAY 3 star read that will brighten up anyone’s day.


Deviant was written in 2014 and is available as an Amazon Kindle eBook.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment