Wednesday 4 December 2013

Everlasting Love (Love, lies and loyalty) by Shemeka Mitchell.

This is a first person narrative love story set in Texas. Follow Tessie Richards as she breaks up with one boyfriend and falls heavily love with Chris, an old friend from childhood. Chris becomes Tessie's soul mate and this novel follows the ups and downs of their relationship.

Everlasting Love is available as a 253 KB Amazon Kindle eBook that was written in 2013. This novel rolls along at a steady pace and the reader meets many of Tessie's and Chris's friends. This book is not claustrophobic and just about Tessie and Chris. But this book is a drag, I did not develop an empathy for Tessie. Most of her problems were her own fault. She is not the easiest of girls to have a relationship with!

Everlasting Love was not a joy to read, it is rather dull for a love story. Chris walked away from Tessie and I think most men would do the same. You have to like the lead character in a first person narrative and I did not warm to Tessie. I did not enjoy reading Everlasting Love and I was glad when I got to the unresolved end. I think it is a POOR read and shall only be voting it 2 stars. This is a novel I suggest you give a miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment