Tuesday 25 July 2017

The Daughter of The Forest by Sharon Gentry.

Chloe is having a Friday night out with Viviane and Mia. They go to a bar and meet some guys. Later they go to the woods where the party continues.

This short story is about romance and werewolves. This should have been a fun read and I liked how Sharon started her story by describing the woods as creepy and mysterious. The tension was there but slowly this short story became quite tame in it's surprise and reading pleasure. The plot was quite predictable and the sex was brief. Nothing shined out as different or stunning. This tale was quite a disappointment and as a showcase for Sharon's talent it was a FAIL. I did not find this short story a joy to read, it did not give me a buzz. I thought the content was padded out and was very lacking. This was a POOR read for me and even with the inclusion of double penetration, The Daughter of The Forest only gets 2 stars from me.

The Daughter of The Forest is available as an Amazon Kindle eBook and was written in 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment