Thursday 16 May 2019

Broken Dolls by James Carol.

Follow Jefferson Winter, an ex-FBI profiler as he helps solve a case in England for the Metropolitan Police.


Broken Dolls is a great tale about the profiling of offenders. I liked how Jefferson explained to the reader how profilers worked and how offenders have signatures to their behaviour. I loved all this detail, not just in the profiling of offenders but how people think in general. I loved how James used real locations in his story and how he used real life crimes to build the advice Jefferson was putting forward. There were some great social observations throughout this story. I loved all the extra details that were thrown into this story which made it such an absorbing read. I really enjoyed this book and loved the parts when I wondered if Jefferson and the Police were simply getting it wrong and barking up the wrong tree. The joy I got from the detail and the great plot made Broken Dolls a very entertaining 5 star read.

Broken Dolls was written in 2014 and is available as an Amazon Kindle eBook.

No comments:

Post a Comment