Wednesday 8 May 2019

Chemical Flowers by Ian Woodhead and Suzanne Reeves.

In the fictitious British small town of Sedgingly, there is a problem at the factory and a chemical spill causes big trouble.


I found Chemical Flowers to be a FUN read. It was AMUSING and read like the script for a B-Movie HORROR film. This is EASY reading and does not make the reader think or work hard. You can let this story wash over you as nothing is serious. The writing is PUERILE and quite raunchy in places with a fair bit of vanilla casual sex. The plot was SIMPLE and should be a warning to gardeners everywhere.


This book is NOT to be taken seriously but I found it to be an okay 3 star read. There is some humour thrown into the story apart from the sexual observations, the best being…


Maria pulled on the doors. “These are locked! How are we supposed to get in?” she sighed. Harry pulled out his wallet and took out a card. “I used to work here, I still have my key card” he smiled “They didn’t notice that I had handed in a Sainsbury’s Nectar card.”


Chemical Flowers is available as an Amazon Kindle eBook and was published in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment