Friday 18 September 2015

London Underground (The Tunnel) (Volume 2) by Mark Williams.

This novella is about Jonathan who goes to a sex club called the London Underground, which has a dungeon where some BDSM takes place.

As far as erotic literature goes, this is a POOR tale. A man pays for sex, takes some drugs and has a little fun. This tale is long winded as Jonathan reflects about his experiences and side tracks across the Atlantic to his partner Nancy. There is little focus to this story and the sex is rather brief. Reading this story was quite a bore and I developed no empathy for Jonathan. My main feeling was “so what?” as this eBook did not enlighten, entertain or please me. London Underground was a disappointment for me and I took nothing away from this book. I found this to be a DULL read and shall only vote it 2 stars as you will get more thrills from looking at a clothing catalogue.

London Underground is available as an Amazon Kindle eBook and was written in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment