Monday 30 November 2015

I read to my dog: Story of a Stutterer by Malinda Mitchell.

This is a true story of a 65 year old author who used to stutter and found that by reading aloud, she was able to control her stutter. It is a short story where Jennie invites Nancy to her home for coffee and cake. Nancy wants the details of Jennie’s stutter help, so that she can pass it onto a friend.

I enjoyed reading this short story. It is a good illustration of how reading aloud will help people control a stutter. It is focused and warm with the kindly knowledge of a grandmother. It should help the target audience and this common sense approach should reap rewards quite quickly. Anyway, I am sure your dog would enjoy you reading them stories as much as I enjoyed this 4 star read.

I read to my dog is available as an Amazon Kindle eBook and was written in 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment