Sunday 29 July 2018

The Knights Templar: History and Conspiracies of the Secret Organization: The Hidden Truth by William Myron Price.

This little book is about the history of the Knights Templar. The name rang a bell with me from many Dan Brown novels that I have enjoyed in the past. I was looking forward to reading about the history of the Knights Templar and hopefully about Freemasons, the Priory of Sion and Rosslyn Chapel.


Oh dear, I did not get along with this book, one little bit. I thought it was really DULL and William’s writing style leads to a BORING read. I would get more enjoyment from reading a long distance coach timetable following a service revision. History should fire the reader’s imagination but this book left me COLD.


Still, I ploughed along hoping this book would improve. It did not get any better. Nothing fired my imagination, although I hoped for some juicy bits of gossip etc. I found this book a DRAG and suggest you do not waste your time reading it. Therefore I vote this sorry little book the minimum score of 1 star.


Of the whole book, there was only one paragraph that was worth highlighting on my Kindle Fire, so here it is to save you bothering with this SAD little book...

The so-called Priory of Sion, which protected the Holy Grail, is a complete and utter fabrication. Its claims have been dismissed by nearly every historian worth their salt, as well as evidence from excavation of areas like the Temple and the Rosslyn Chapel.

No comments:

Post a Comment