Thursday 15 May 2014

I Am Mutton Dressed As Lamb by Sarah Millward.

Meet Marie, a 49 year old woman who likes to have a good time. This Amazon Kindle eBook is a short adult erotic tale told in the first person. Marie is frankfully honest in her sexual desires and enjoys being used, abused and humiliated. She is a masochist and does not find her age a problem. No matter what people call her, she is there for the sex no matter how degrading the acts may appear.

I enjoyed reading this short story because it is told in an articulate, educated and knowledgable way. Sarah Millward understands a full range of sexual desires shared between men and women. Although locations are anonymous, the language Sarah uses is so British that I guess the action takes place in a UK city.

I Am Mutton Dressed As Lamb is a wonderful short story that delights the reader because of it's realism. There are many women today in Britain who want a good time with no strings attached. They want sex as a recreational activity that they can play as a game knowing that they can enjoy another game at another location next week.

The quality of Sarah's writing gave me so much pleasure as it is way above the standard of most adult erotic literature. Her editing is first class and her content is dynamic, with no padding to bulk her story out. She has written a very good short story, that had me on the edge of my seat. I will be looking out for more stories from Sarah as her writing is so good and I shall vote this tale the top score of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment