Wednesday 30 March 2016

Squeal Pig (Pain Training) by Kim Hardwick.

Marcus plays with Theresa in this Adult short story. It is a tale of BDSM between consenting adults and is a coffee time read.

My coffee did NOT go cold on this POOR short story. This whole sorry tale was told from Marcus’s point of view. The dialogue was limited and the emotions very underplayed. This was NOT an exciting read and was like a commentary of a quick boxing match. The action was rather WEAK and FAILED as a fantasy. I did not get a thrill from reading this short story which I did not find sexy. There is a skill to writing good erotic short stories and I did not find it here. This was a disappointing read that I will vote only 2 stars and I suggest you give it a MISS and spend your time on something with more class.

Squeal Pig is available as an Amazon Kindle eBook and was written in 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment