Wednesday 2 December 2020

How to manipulate your mind and kill anxiety by Sergio C. Brown.

This book explores how the mind works and how a reader could manipulate their mind to help anxiety and depression.


I found this book a little disappointing as I feel it lacks focus. Sergio knows his stuff but I did not feel this was an empowering read. I liked his comments on food and chocolate in particular! It kept my interest and I hoped it would get better towards the end. Sadly I found it was a long trip around the houses to get his core ideas across.


I did enjoy his insights into different ways of thinking and understanding how your whole body functions. He was also careful with his language in case a reader may be suicidal. Sergio has lots of ideas to move forward and this could help readers who are at risk,


I found this book an interesting introduction to different ways of thinking but it lacked any WOW! Factor and it’s lack of depth made it a POOR 2 star read.


How to manipulate your mind and kill anxiety is available as an Amazon Kindle eBook and was written in 2020. 

No comments:

Post a Comment