Wednesday 2 December 2020

Mind in Depression by Jeugene John.

 This is a short, 14 page book about depression. It is written in an easy going essay style that gets the reader thinking about the problem of depression and how our brains work.


Jeugene has grouped and explored depression into six attitudes that can result in this mental health problem. The Perfectionist, The Worst is yet to come, It’s my fault, Weight on my shoulders, I forgive but don’t forget and Addicted to love. Read through these six triggers of depression and you will gain a quick insight to this condition.


I found this short book a quick and clear read that was very easy to follow and understand. I think Mind in Depression is an OKAY read that gives the reader an introduction to the condition, so gets 3 stars from me.


I think Jeugene has hit the nail on the head when he writes…


There may be many cases or situations, but our brain can find solutions even in the darkest corners of the psyche.


Mind in Depression was written in 2020 and is available as an Amazon Kindle eBook.

No comments:

Post a Comment