Friday 1 November 2019

Her Deepest Fear by Kelly Utt.

Cate Brady gets a knock on her door and it is bad news, her husband Mick has been killed in an accident. How will she and her three young children cope?


Oh dear, this thriller does drone on a lot. There is a lot of padding around a shallow plot and I thought that Cate's deepest fear was being stuck in a mundane story with no way out of the pages. 


Yes, this book is easy reading but it is too light with no bite or depth. It is B-Movie material and the whole tale is unlikely. I found Her Deepest Fear to be a disappointing, POOR 2 star read. I thought the ending was stupid, extremely unrealistic and had me gasping "as if!".


The best bit of the whole book was the penultimate paragraph, which made me cry for Cate Brady and the time I had wasted reading this dull novel.

Her Deepest Fear was written in 2019 and is available as an Amazon Kindle eBook.

No comments:

Post a Comment